The use of joint investment institutions (JII) for financing the construction allows the developer to obtain:
• transparent and legally regulated mechanism for raising funds for the construction of residential real estate (in accordance with Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "On investment activity", use of the JII is one of the legitimate mechanisms for raising funds for the construction of housing);
• Maximum simplification of the procedure of raising funds to finance the construction (venture investment fund acts as the main investor);
• universal financial tool that allows you to bring to market additional financial investments and cost-effectively manage the available financial assets;
• significant tax incentives (for the entire period of the investment fund, its assets legally exempt from taxation);
• the ability to reinvest the profits from one construction project to another without intermediate taxation;
• the ability to monitor activities of the Fund through the Fund's Supervisory Board, which is created from a number of investors.